Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ken Doo Photography Fundraiser - Act Now

Professional photographer Ken Doo is the father of senior Kenny Doo (star 2 meter defender).  Ken is a renowned local pro photographer that donates his time to photographing almost every Varsity, JV and Frosh game of the season.  He posts these photos online (on his website) for purchase.  He donates the entire proceeds back to the program.

If you have not bought some professional action shots of your son, please go to Ken's site and do so asap.

I remember my dad coming to some games when I was a player.  He was a pretty good photographer.  I still have a few of those photos.  It's fun to look back at those from time to time.  I wish I had more.  I wish I had photos or video of me as a freshman and been able to compare those from year to year and then when I became a senior.  You can do that while also donating back to the program at the same time.

Wallpaper your kids room with action photos of them and their teammates.

Go to Ken's site here and order soon as these will only be available for purchase for a short time longer.
http://kendoophotography.wordpress.com for Ken's blog and more info and http://kendoophotography.instaproofs.com for purchase of photos.

Also, Ken has now done senior portraits for many of our kids throughout the years.  He has also done family portraits and commercial photography for many families of our water polo community.  A consummate pro...He's the man :)  Thanks Ken for your incredible generosity!!

No comments: