Legacy Water Polo has FOUR remaining high school this spring session. And we would like to invite practicesALLhigh school athletes that have a current USA WP membership to join us for a fun or morningearly afternoon scrimmage!
The remaining practices will be held THIS , March 28th from . T at MPChe following three will be held from at the MPC pool on the dates of April 11th, , and , as noted on the Legacy Website Calendar.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE:
1) A CURRENT USA Water Polo Athlete Membership
2) A release of liability and insurance waiver for Legacy Water Polo.
* If you have participated in a Legacy session in the last 2 years, these should be on file.
* If you have never participated in a Legacy practice, all you need to do is complete the One Time Player registration form.
* There will also be a few copies that can be filled out on deck, but we prefer to save trees where possible.
We look forward to seeing all you on deck, and feel free to bring any friends, as long as they fit the above criteria!