Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Head Coach Graham Evans

Good Evening,

I am very honored to be the new head coach at Carmel High School.  I am even more excited that we are keeping the family of coaches together. We had a coaches meeting last week and everyone is excited about this new chapter. We discussed a few changes to the program but we are still committed to teaching life skills.  Coach Gaily has created an incredible program and we are all dedicated to continuing his wonderful work.

I would like to meet with Sophomores and Juniors tomorrow, Thursday, April 6,  right after school at the pool. The meeting is for players only and shouldn't last more than 20 minutes. I know this is late notice and I understand if someone has a previous engagement. I'm extremely excited about getting started!

Go Padres!!

Coach Graham

No comments: